• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Peer to peer self-evaluating the 2011-2015 golobal uprising

from Orsan on Nov 02, 2016 06:25 PM
Merhaba Sol :)

It is simply about putting together; documents saved in our own computers, as well as the online (links of) material like titan-ether-Google pads, YouTube Vimeo, live stream videos, collective texts, posters, websites produced and used while And in order to organize actions, event, and activities (from early 2011 to today). So if you could gather things you have somewhere either in an ordered way, or just without an order, and share them with me, that would be fantastic.

Best,
Orsan

> On 2 Nov 2016, at 13:54, Sol Trumbo Vila <soltrumbovila@...> wrote:
>
> Merhaba Orsan,
>
> Long time no see. I hope all is fine with you.
>
> This sounds like an interesting idea. Let me know how I could collaborate.
>
> In solidarity,
>
> Sol
>
>> On 11/02/2016 01:31 PM, Orsan wrote:
>> Was thinking that it would be very nice and useful to put all the google  documents, titan-pirate pads, meeting notes and minutes, call text etc., posters and videos, websites and so on / from all the efforts we had put together between january 2011 until 2016.
>>
>>  With this feeling I did start to bring such decomnetation, as much as I could remember and find on the net, together.
>>
>> This might, I hoped also serve to self re-evaluate and digest what the hell happened in last years :)
>>
>> As a bonus we would have a tidy public record of global revolution for future generations.
>>
>>  In case there would be anyone like to help please email me directly.
>>
>> [ps. of course there is no intention to make anything public, at least before eleminating names or other information that would put peoples identities under threat]
>>  In solidarity,
>> Orsan
>>
>> --
>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2016/11/1478092033490

> Sol Trumbo Vila
> Economic Justice, Corporate Power and Alternatives Program
> Transnational Institute (TNI)
> soltrumbovila@... - Twitter: @Soltrumbo
> +31 20 662 66 08
>

> --