• Tunis Group 2 - CI futur Consult & +

Re: [G2 - CI futur Consult Carto Eval Strategy Synth] RE: [G2 - CI futur Consult Carto Eval Strategy Synth] RE: [G2 - CI futur Consult Carto Eval Strategy Synth] Re: [IC-G2 ] questionnaire réform CI/cuesti onario reforma CI/ questionnaire IC reform

from Giuseppe Caruso on Jun 29, 2013 05:56 PM
Dear Francine thank you to you and the others for this. I am travelling so
i can only say this for now, i will get back to you as soon as i return to
a reliable internet connection
Giu

Return to date view: threaded or flat