• Tunis Group 2 - CI futur Consult & +

RE: List 106

from chris williams on Dec 03, 2013 09:36 PM
Dear Pierre and fellow G2 workers

I appreciate Pierre's full-and-frank response to my 'aspects of caringness'
with the List106 wiki.

It is an opportunity for fellow G2 workers to also edit the wiki, both on the
numbered items already commented, and the remaining List106 items which are
also worthy of consideration/ comment.

I have used Club of Rome methodologies to reduce complexities, and to manage
multiple streams of simultaneous dialogue on multiple tasks; it can be done,
here http://www.clubofrome.org/.

In the meantime, I will set about full consideration of Pierre's thoughtful
found traction.  Please join us.

chris
On Dec 02, 2013 03:59 PM, Francine Mestrum wrote:
> Dear Chris,
> Wondering what you are referring to with this 'caringness'...???
> Francine

I wish to convey sustenance to the G2 workgroup for your
> capacity to keep nourishing this project.  In solidarity

> chris

Return to date view: threaded or flat