For clarification and comments

Dear Chris and all participants in G2 group

Chris  It is heartening to see your interest for this list of possible “WSF contributive group” http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/cifuturg2-possible-working-groups-to-care-about-wsf-process

FYI That list is published as part of “input 1  to the group discussion”  which I made last june in  Group2  about evolution of IC

One way to make visible the change of perspective was naming IC evolution  a “WSF Caring initiative” –hence the use of the word “care

http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/cifuturg2-consultation-inputs1

This list of 106 groups  is meant as a tool for discussion on IC future , on how ic could be "irraditiating " activity in contributive groups ,  it has no official value.nor it is in Group G2 scope to create real contributive groups and start discussion on some of the topics mentionned

The purpose of the list is to give an idea of the diversity  of the “facilitation tasks” which are worth being considered seen from the IC perspective

the list collects past and possible “ wsf contributive groups” in or around IC - Groups who have "1 "in the “distance” column have been considered contributive groups

The list contains groups with various level of reality : some have been existing groups some have been merely started , some have been merely mentioned  by IC participants in meetings, and  many have been merely …..imagined by me  based on contact and experience of IC viewpoint and problems which have surfaced

The list is sorted around four main facilitation goals :

1 / sustain communication between event and initiatives organizers  (groups 1 to 35)-

2/ communicate wsf to non participants ( groups 36 to 43)

3/ help participants in improving quality of dialogue and output ( groups 44 to 66)

4/ expand a sustainable and united process( groups 67 to 106)

When browsing the list, it is advised to read the whole information contained in the various columns of the  line of the group

GENERAL COMMENT   the idea is that those  contributive groups, having minimum 2 or 3 ic members in them and open to collectives and organization interested in facilitation of wsf process,  would be launched  or receiving recommendations  by IC  plenary  decision after reviews made by IC Functional groups ( ex commissions) as explained in the inputs4 document here  ( see part 2  paragraph 9 ): http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/cifuturg2-consultation-inputs4

it happens that IC is not focused on  facilitation tasks at the moment , rather on its own future and wsf future.....

HERE ARE some  COMMENTS on the groups you pinpoint your list

http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/list106-comment1

Other comments  welcome about  the  list106  if  linking to theme of the "future of IC"

Regards

Pierre

2013/12/2 chris williams <will0447@flinders.edu.au>
Dear Francine

There's a wiki for G2 titled 'cifuturG2 possible working groups to care about
wsf process'.  The numbers I have cited are those in column C of the table at
the bottom of the wiki.

I saw the table's compiler to be grappling with 'caring about wsf'; when to
institutionalise a rules-basis, and when to develop/highlight the intrinsic
caring nature of those I have met via OpenFSM over the years.

If experiencing trouble locating the wiki/table, let me know.
Chris
On Dec 02, 2013 03:59 PM, Francine Mestrum wrote:
> Dear Chris,
> Wondering what you are referring to with this 'caringness'...???
> Francine

I wish to convey sustenance to the G2 workgroup for your

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-consultations/archive/2013/12/1386019919543