• Tunis Group 2 - CI futur Consult & +

RE: Aspects of caringness

from chris williams on Dec 02, 2013 09:31 PM
Dear Francine

There's a wiki for G2 titled 'cifuturG2 possible working groups to care about
wsf process'.  The numbers I have cited are those in column C of the table at
the bottom of the wiki.

I saw the table's compiler to be grappling with 'caring about wsf'; when to
institutionalise a rules-basis, and when to develop/highlight the intrinsic
caring nature of those I have met via OpenFSM over the years.

If experiencing trouble locating the wiki/table, let me know.
Chris
On Dec 02, 2013 03:59 PM, Francine Mestrum wrote:
> Dear Chris,
> Wondering what you are referring to with this 'caringness'...???
> Francine

I wish to convey sustenance to the G2 workgroup for your
> capacity to keep nourishing this project.  In solidarity

> chris

Return to date view: threaded or flat