• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: Re: [FSM 2009 - Comunicacao] Thanks - evaluation - post-forum

from Ana Sugranyes on Feb 11, 2009 02:21 PM
I will be around the chat to follow the process of your evaluation.Definitively
I cannot presume to be part of the communication experts you are.
I am impressed about all the work you made towards and during the Forum.
WSF 2009 has been present through the media, the alternative, of course, and
the massive, too. There has been more efforts on your side? The different
faces of the crisis and the visit of the five presidents made the
difference?
We have been so busy at the USFRA tents that I did not even go once to the
USPA and have a look at the communication headquarters.
Ciao!
Ana

--
Ana Sugranyes  PhD