• Communication commission discussion

Re: TODAY HOY comcom chat 13 may 17h brasil 22h europe 2

from antonio pacor on May 14, 2009 08:09 AM
Dears all,
yesterday I was on net but nobodies pass over the chat, i will suggest
a next week meeting in more organized way if it is possible.
Might be good to have also the list of the new contacts made in Rabat.
Have ours relation made at the final plenary avaible in list.
I think that we have to approch some crucial item also after the
critics recive about the difficult for many to understand the use of
openfsm.
what I think is crucial it is to make a desing to solve this problems.
I have an idea already briefly spoken with Jason Pierre Salete Rita
and few others  of us how to reform the archipelagous of web
sites...........
and making them very simple to use. What we forgot many times is the
different approach that ours comununity has in how to use the websites
in term of time spent on internet and in term of understanding. I hope
that with experience made now the process can be easy.

big hug
antonio

2009/5/13 Norma Fernandez <normafer2003@...>:
> Pierre:
>             yo me sumaré al chat la semana próxima, si se hace, porque hoy
> me es imposible.
>                         Norma

Return to date view: threaded or flat