• Communication commission discussion

welcome in comcom!

from Pierre George on Jun 24, 2009 05:22 AM
Dear Fatma

It was good to have your participation in the communication commission in
rabat , which is reflected here
http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/report-on-comcom-activity-in-rabat

welcome in communication commission ,  looking forwards towards 2010 process
and  wsf2011

while not being in a position to participate face to face in Montreal, you
are quite  in a position to participate on line up to montreal , and there
is a lot to do !

this is the situation of  the overwhelming majority of participants to wsf
process : they feel ownership about the process and cannot participate to
many if not all events or  face to face faciltiation comittees meeting

that is why  developping online participation is important , ..... and quite
concrete and decisive :  in the comcom  we are currently preparing our
action plan and project for 2010-2011 and this will be done on line

you can follow the exchanges  on the "comcom" mailing list and make inputs

if you register in the openfsm site and join the communication commission
space , you can co-edit pages of the collective editing space  of "comcom "
( a "wiki" sistem to create easily new pages and link between them)  and you
can post on the commision blog

the entry page of the comcom wiki is here :
http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/project-home

there you see the status of various documents that the commission is
currently working on : guidelines,  group operation , action plan , and can
browse the pages - clicking on the orange "wiki" button on top of the page
will always take you back to the first page of the comcom space

also in the " weekly chat " item , you can see reports and minutes of weekly
chats
the chats are  held on skype every wednesday at 17 GMT  -you are welcome to
participate

as a registered user  in openfsm, you can also have your personal pages ,
where you can make personal inputs and link to sites of interests  ( click
on the triangle next to your user name when logged in the site to access
your personal pages)

i hope those indications can be useful  ( i translate them in french below
also)

with memories of conversations in "our" rabat restaurant
Pierre

PS : your organization FEMNET is also in the list of organsiation that
comcom will contact soon in the perspective of 2010 and you are the contact
person  :-)
see here :
http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/interest-indication-indicaciones-de-interes

2009/6/24 Fatma Alloo <falloo@...>

>  Dear Helio,
>
> It was wonderful to meet you in Morocco after communicating for a while.
> Now the dates in October completely clashes with my teaching
> responsibilities at the University of Dsm
> and thus I shall not be able to participate in the communication meeting
> unfortunately this time around.
>
> Very sorry for this. I shall miss a lot.
> with fond regards from Zanzibar,
> Fatma Alloo

Return to date view: threaded or flat