• Communication commission discussion

Re: Online meeting - TODAY 8pm GMT (4pm S.Paulo; 9pm Paris; 11.30pm Mumbai)

from Norma Fernandez on Oct 21, 2009 05:39 PM
Hola amigos. Hoy a las 4 de la tarde de aquí me será imposible estar porque a esa hora se hace la reunión de puesta en marcha en Argentina de la nueva Ley de Servicios de Comunicacioón Audiovisual, que es buenísima y nos llevó cinco años concretarla. Yo estaré en la organización del evento, así que seguiré el debate luego.
                                                                             Norma

--- El mié 21-oct-09, Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@...> escribió:

De: Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@...>
Asunto: [Communication commission discussion] Online meeting - TODAY 8pm GMT (4pm S.Paulo; 9pm Paris; 11.30pm Mumbai)
Para: "communication-com" <communication-commission-discussion@...>
Fecha: miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009, 8:49 am

Dear all,

later today we are going to have our usual Communication commission online chat through skype.

The agenda proposed is simply: revision of the Communication plan for 2010-2011.

Please find the draft in ENGlish here: http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/communication-plan-2010-11-draft

and here, thanks to Rita, in PORtuguese: http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/plano-de-comunicacao-2010-portugues

The suggestion that came from an online meeting yesterday was to approach it in 2 parts:

moment 1 (one hour) -  assess how the presented draft plan cover concern 1:  stimulating/facilitating  communication processes "inside wsf" in 2010 context  (supporting event organising commitees and connection processes between activities in different events, as well as having in view an accumulative process of expression of alternatives to crisis culminating in Dakar)

moment 2 ( one hour) - assess how the presented draft plan cover concern 2:  stimulating/facilitating  communication  "outside wsf" in 2010 context (i.e. worldwide and supporting event organizing commitees to mobilize for their event, which is inserted in a bigger "story")

Even if you cannot participate to the meeting, please send questions/suggestions mentionning the part of the plan they refer to, and give your opinion on  what should be added, or reinforced, or what is not a priority.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1256122785751