• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: [Communication commission discussion] RE: [Communication commission discussion] Re: Re: Re: Sobre Comunicação e Enlace

from Jason Nardi on Dec 17, 2009 05:21 PM
Hi Giuseppe,

it is not "my" schedule ;-)
But we really have so many things to do and to discuss, that I feel if we
keep dragging this one we might be distracted from doing the rest.  By the
way, this does not mean we shouldn't continue to reflect on and discuss the
issues and concerns that have been raised in Montreal.  But here we're
responding to a letter and to a report that are three weeks old...

Dan, yours added too.

ciao,
Jason

Return to date view: threaded or flat