• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: [Wsfic_fsmci] NIGD report of latest IC meeting

from antonio pacor on May 12, 2010 10:41 AM
Thanks Pino for your report,
i'm very happy that finally the communication take place in the
discussion............
regarding the other point i wish to ask if the Climate Issues are part of
the Dakar contents.
thanks
paco

Return to date view: threaded or flat