• Communication commission discussion

Re: Newsletter

from Tidiane Kasse on Dec 20, 2010 11:47 AM
We have identified someone for the english translation. But no one yet for
the other langages. The local organizing committee is looking or
translators.
We will send it to journalist here in Senegal, and in Africa. We have a
list. The Africa Social Forum secretariat will also disseminate it.
I will send the logo you this afternoon.

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@...> wrote:

> Merci Tidiane!
>
> I have a few questions:
>
> - Is there anyone who is already doing the translation into other languages
> (EN, ES, PT, AR...)?
> - To whom is the newsletter sent?
> - Is it possible to have the logo separately in a graphic file (png, jpg,
> or other format)?
>
> Thanks a lot !
> Jason
>

> 2010/12/20 Tidiane Kasse <tidiane@...>
>
>> Hi all
>> Here is the Newsletter first edition. Thoughts ? Comments ?
>> It took time to publish it because the logo was just adopted last
>> wednesday. It is in french and you have one page in wolof, the main local
>> langage in Senegal.
>> The next one will be published on december 30. Here is the agenda :
>> -    Entretien avec le comité d’organisation pour faire le point sur les
>> préparatifs (2 pages)
>> -    Focus sur l’Ucad : présentation du site ; comment va s’y dérouler le
>> forum ; l’implication des étudiants
>> -    Présentation des activitées trois commissions : femmes, jeunes,
>> diasporas (préparations, activités prévues, etc.)
>> -    Les caravanes vers Dakar : présentation des initiatives
>> -    Infos pratiques pour les participants extérieurs
>> -    Infos sur les forums préparatoires
>>

>> --
>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1292841336269<http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2010/12/1292841336269>
>> questions.