• Communication commission discussion

Re: Fwd: Proposition de partenariat avec goodness tv (Urgent)

from Monica Di Sisto on Jan 20, 2011 11:21 AM
Dear all,
it's crucial now to concentrate the efforts, as Antonio stressed, to raise
international visibility of the Forum. If you go to
www.worldsocialforum.info you'll find the first version of the press kit for
the intl media we're contacting and directly recalling in those days as intl
press support team.
You could easily link up the media section of the Dakar website to
www.worldsocialforum.info, to make easier available those materials to the
journalists who will visit your website. Do you think it's possible to do it
quickly?
Another question: it's possible to have the list of the intl media who wrote
to the media email about their participation, to have an idea of
the presences and to assist them in a more coordinate way?
Thanks again and happy to share this adventure with all of you!

Monica

WSF intl press pool

2011/1/20 antonio pacor <apacor@...>

> Dear all,
> I think that they come like the other tv.
> I'm contacting different tvs , I spoke with BBC's head of newsghatering and
> might be an interest to send a crew to the forum, they are based in Accra.
> What we need is an update of the website, we still have some part that are
> talking about wsf2010, it is very important to change because if someone go
> there needs info.
> we are ready also to send a call to more then 200 contact to the African
> tv's but we need to give them update info.
> I'm trying to speak with the Al Jazeera Europe director, someone has also
> spoke with the headq in Doha?
> grazie
> antonio pacor
>
> 2011/1/20 Mamadou diouf <midiouf@...>
>
>    moi aussi, c'st bien l'exclusivité qui me gene,
>> revoyons une autre formule, mais sans exclusivité
>> A tt de suite
>>
>> *Mamadou  Diouf   Mignane
>>  Forum Social Sénégalais - FSS*
>> *Mobile  00 221/ 77 6326780
>> DAKAR - SENEGAL*
>>

>> --- En date de : *Jeu 20.1.11, Chico Whitaker <chicowf@...>* a
>> écrit :
>>

>> De: Chico Whitaker <chicowf@...>
>> Objet: Re: [Communication commission discussion] Fwd: Proposition de
>> partenariat avec goodness tv (Urgent)
>> À: communication-commission-discussion@...
>> Cc: "Tidiane Kasse" <tidiane@...>, "Mignane Diouf" <
>> midiouf@...>, "Taoufikh BEN" <taoufikba2002@...>, "Buuba Diop"
>> <buubadiop@...>, "Comité D'administration" <caem.senegal@...>
>> Date: Jeudi 20 janvier 2011, 2h34
>>

>> Je trouve très problématique cette exclusivité demandée. Chico Whitaker
>>
>> Em 19/01/2011 16:30, Tidiane Kasse escreveu:
>>
>> Salut à tous
>> Une offre de partenariat est développée dans le mail ci-dessous. Je vous
>> la soumets pour décision urgente. D'autres propositions existent au plan
>> local, toutes payantes (je vais dépouiller et partager le résumé).
>> La proposition dit :
>> *Nous assumerions tous nos frais de voyage et d'hébergement et en
>> contrepartie, nous ne désirons qu'une chose soit de la visibilité pour
>> GoodnessTv. Nous aimerions, en tant que partenaire, devenir le diffuseur
>> live officiel du FSM avec un lien sur votre site internet et, bien sûr, dans
>> toutes vos communications.
>> Croyez vous que ce soit possible ?*
>>
>> Des éléments complémenaires sont dans le mail. Qu'en pensez vous ? je veux
>> lui répondre demain

Monica Di Sisto - Vice presidente
[fair] Commercio Equo, Sostenibilità, Comunicazione
www.faircoop.it

leggi [fair]watch, a volo radente sull'economia globale
www.fairwatch.splinder.com

Return to date view: threaded or flat