• Communication commission discussion

Re: fsm2011 website

from Claudia Diez de Medina on Jan 21, 2011 12:34 PM
Dear Mallory and all,

Thanks for the work. Jason thanks for corrections, one thing regarding
the TerraViva web, please leave IPS TerraViva as title, and I'm
sending Mallory a new logo so it can be more visible.

We will send you an update on the work we're trying to set-up, we
haven't been able to follow actively the meetings but we're catching
up and following the work you're all doing.

Good work, Claudia

Return to date view: threaded or flat