• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: fsm2011 website

from hitchman@... on Jan 22, 2011 02:29 AM
You mean during the forum, don't you?? If you need me or someone before, please *ask me*!!!

Also why am I not informed of intercommission meeting like this? Should I be there? (I have gone 2 weeks on 18h days non stop, need time off this week-end :-(

What relevance is there to interpreting issues here?? Given all the info I have beem gathering all the time on a daily basis...??

Good night

J;-)
---- Envoyé avec BlackBerry® d'Orange ----

-----Original Message-----
From: Tidiane Kasse <tidiane@...>
Sender: tidiane.fahamu@...
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 01:32:56
To: <hitchman@...>
Cc: <communication-commission-discussion@...>
Subject: Re: Re: [Communication commission discussion] fsm2011 website

Hi Judith, hi all
We have an important inter commission coordination meeting this saturday,
from 10 am to 12 am. I will have my skype open. If you have any question,
please send a message. My skype is tikasse1.
Judith, we will need interpreters in the press center, for press conference.
Best

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2011/01/1295660539866

Return to date view: threaded or flat