• Communication commission discussion

Re: La com et le Fsm

from WSFIC_FSMCI on Jan 24, 2011 11:33 AM
Hello all,

Rita, please send us the text and we can add to the program. But, please, a
very short one, to be mixed with the "communication part" - it means media
center + alternative media

Jason, I saw the mediacenter inside the press kit, it seems fine. If there
will be modifications, please send us the final version. I'm afraid of not
having enough time to make translate it to portuguese... all efforts are now
to finalize the activities modifications for the program, as well the
assemblies registration.

cheers,
--
Hélio Menezes