• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: Call to self-reflection of sociologists researching social inequality

    from Azril Bacal on Dec 15, 2014 10:47 AM
    Dear Vera, RC-10, RC-05 and members of the IC-WSF's Communication
    Commission,
    Greetings
    Herewith forward a note we sent from "Friends of the Earth - Sweden to the
    Climate Summit Meetings (COP-20), both the official (and their wishy washy
    final statement, as usual)
    + the alternative Peoples' Climate Summit (a bit like a thematic world
    social forum on climate and environmental justice).
    Abrazos polares
    Azril