• Communication commission discussion

  • Re: Roberto Savio on WSF

    from bazril on Oct 11, 2019 11:07 AM
    Dear Friends,
    Please, kindly send your abstract so that you could partake in our dialogue
    of abstracts (even if not registered in due time by 30th September)
    in the ad-hoc site in extended WSF opened by Pierre.
    At this stage it is a first round with abstracts.
    If this experiment works well, we will proceed with a second round with the
    actual reflections (papers).
    This invitation is extended to all other authors of abstracts related to
    the WSF at other sessions of the ISF in POA, and beyond.
    Unfortunately we don't know who they are and how to access them at this
    point in time.
    Maybe Geoffrey could help us with this matter, in addition to the suggested
    session in POA (outside and after the official program is over)
    after 20.00, during our stay in POA  14-18 July 2020
    Another potential space for this proposed dialogue is the RC-10 digital
    space coordinated by Vera in Belgrade.
    The idea is to eventually publish the outcome of this dialogue as a
    contribution to unlock the internal deadlock between different "political"
    voices and arguments.
    Let us hear from you at your earliest convenience
    Warm regards from a lovely autumn season, painfully aware of the sound of
    military sables as the powerful Turkish army invades the most interesting
    participatory democratic experiment with self-management in our times in
    Rojava, Northern Syria, with the complacent eyes of the seemingly
    complacent world powers, after trumpf stabbed his Kurdish allies in the
    back.
    While the death (so-called "defense") industry makes profit with the death
    of civilians in a situation that reminds us of the Spanish Civil War,
    human beings suffer by the minute.
    To make this falling out of track short, today, we will hold one minute
    silence at our 55th weekly Friday for the Future in Uppsala to honor
    the civilian casualties and the peril of democracy in ROJAVA the border
    area between Syria and Turkey.
    Azril and Erik
    Coordinators, RC10 (supported by RC26) session on the Future of the WSF