• Communication commission discussion

  • Fwd: [Div48-Discussion] Authentic Fourth of July

    from bazril on Jul 04, 2021 05:35 PM
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Paul Kimmel <pabloramona@...>
    Date: Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 7:17 PM
    Subject: Fwd: [Div48-Discussion] Authentic Fourth of July
    To: Ramona Rhoades <ramonapty@...>, Elvin Rudy <elvinsrudy@...>,
    cestmoimeme@... <cestmoimeme@...>, CEDRIC W GITTENS LEWIS <
    gittenscedric@...>, D_Perlma@... <D_Perlma@...>, Azril
    Bacal <bazril@...>

    Marvelous speech.  I had not read it all before.

    Happy 4th.

    Paul

    Begin forwarded message:

    *From: *Anthony Marsella <marsella@...>
    *Subject: **[Div48-Discussion] Authentic Fourth of July*
    *Date: *July 4, 2021 at 11:17:50 AM EST
    *To: *DIV48@...

    Fourth of July…….

    Gettysburg Address … I Have a Dream …Ask Not What Your Country Can Do …
    Frederick Douglass’ oration, “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?”
    stands with the most inspirational addresses in USA history.  The
    erudition, eloquence, and elocution are unmatched.

    Douglass’ words bring shame and
    guilt to any deny the importance and essential inclusion of “Critical Race
    Theory!”  Critical Race Theory is the authentic history of the USA.
    Fourth of July!!!!
      https://masshumanities.org/files/programs/douglass/speech_abridged_med.pdf

    --
    *Anthony J. Marsella, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, University of Hawaii,
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96822.*

    Click on this link to unsubscribe from the DIV48 list UNSUBSCRIBE
    <DIV48-unsubscribe-request@...?subject=unsubscribe>

    An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area.
    Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list.