• Contacto - grupo practical info

Re: hello - let us work on the next newsletter

from on Sep 30, 2008 08:40 AM
Hi

Jason,  i understand that Thiago has a draft "ready to send".of the next
newsletter, just waiting for belem registration to open

it is me that is activating this sleeping list  to evolve towards a
collective reading and suggestion process of this newsletter

such a process would be more in line with quality and with the role of
communication commission and  this "practical info " working group can be
expanded to more  comcom contributors  (any name ? )

so, i suggest that thiago  send later today on this mailing list the full
version for this review process, and that we proceed in a proactive way for
the next edition on this same list

Thiago gave me yesterday for review  an excerpt about the belem expanded,
which i  will  shortly send to this list ,  with some suggested changes

Pierre

                                                Pour :   practical-info-gt@...
                                                   cc :  "Meena Menon" <meenamen@...>
                                                   Objet :    Re: [Practical info GT] hello - let us work on the next newsletter
                      "Jason Nardi"
                      <jason.nardi@gmai
                      l.com>

                      30/09/2008 10:29
                      Veuillez répondre
                      practical-info-gt

Hi,

I think the next newsletter is urgent... if we want to promote the
Americas Social Forum and the opening of activity registration on the
Belem website (hopefully it will be ready... now!)

Maybe a brief info on the ESF

Also, if Martina is ready, we can also put the global reports on the
GDA online and link to them.

I woudn't wait to have a report from the IC, since it will probably
take a while...

And finally, we need to ask all the "continental" fora organisers to
resend the newsletter to registered participants (Europe, India/Asia,
Africa...)

Jason

2008/9/30 Pierre <pierregrg@...>:
> Dear all
>
> this message is to recall that :
>
> a working group " practical info" has been set in abuja plan
> jason thiago and pierre are currently all admin and the only
participants, the working group can be extended to whoever relevant ...

> the purpose of this group is to send relevant practical info about wsf
process

> this scope of practical info includes the newsletter - a practical
colective way to define the topics and draft the newsletter has to be
found, even through someone can make the base draft

> let us start with the current newsletter that is stored waiting for the
start of belem registration and is also an occasion topromote the
invitation of ic to belem expanded

http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/practical-info-gt/archive/2008/09/1222752020339

practical-info-gt@....  Please contact
practical-info-gt-manager@... for questions.

--
Archive:
http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/practical-info-gt/archive/2008/09/1222763364647

La chaîne de caractères suivante vous permet de vérifier l'authenticité du
message auprès de l'émetteur :
5934489E246C8103C2D50A466A5B0AFC

#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system. Any unauthorised disclosure, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited."

 " Ce courriel et les documents qui y sont attaches peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous n'etes  pas le destinataire escompte, merci d'en informer l'expediteur immediatement et de detruire ce courriel  ainsi que tous les documents attaches de votre systeme informatique. Toute divulgation, distribution ou copie du present courriel et des documents attaches sans autorisation prealable de son emetteur est interdite."
#

Return to date view: threaded or flat