• Ensemble FALDI FSM

Re: I was surprised

from "Gustave Massiah" on May 05, 2017 03:02 PM
Hey,

I was surprised to receive  your message last Saturday, please take a look at the information I found for you http://bltzal.servantfinancialnews.com

Sincerely, Gustave Massiah

From: ensemble-faldi-fsm [mailto:ensemble-faldi-fsm@...]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2017 9:31 AM
To: abdallah.zniber@...
Subject: EEK!  *hides*

I disagree. To me it looks  like a sprawling dive. That's a completely natural reaction to the way he threw his body.  I'm not going to sit here and say I can  read his mind (because that's pretty much what the ref would  have to  do  to call offside there, thus why this kind of play  happens a lot without  being called), but it looks to me like his head  follows the ball the whole way through  with no hesitation in any part of  his body as he tries to  save Hazard's shot.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Return to date view: threaded or flat