• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

Re: Re: [nepal & wsf - info & discussion] News about Nepal Social Forum build up

from Kapil Kafle on May 02, 2014 04:48 PM
Dear Amod ji,
I'm excited to respond you. Though I'm not a President of WSF Nepal, but as
a member of the organization, I would like to welcome you as a family
member of it. Would u kindly log in its website like nepalsocialforum.org.
Besides,  pls manage to come to next meeting of it so that provision of the
getting membership will be shared with you.
Best
Kapil Kafle

Return to date view: threaded or flat