• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

video of april 23rd seminar ??

from facilit OpenFSM on May 22, 2014 07:27 AM
Dear Uddhab and Kapil, and 5 trainees,  and everyone

The importance of organizing a video capture of the whole seminar (
expositions and debates) cannot be underestimated.

it can be done  by a camera then posted on youtube or it can be done with a
good internet connection through google hangouts and posted on you tube.

The valuable result is that people from nepal and the region  and beyon who
are interested by WSF in Nepal and WSF in general ( as the 250 people in this
list)  can get first hand information  through  the video and transcription

Two recent examples are given below
 ( the good thing a bout written  transcription is that is can be easily
translated )
Brazilians involved in WSF have recently made such a video live during a
meeting in sao paulo
http://openfsm.net/projects/brasil-e-fsm/brasilefsm-video-do-encontro-saopaulo-abril-2014
 ( some transcription in english soon available)

Tunisians preparing next WSF2015 in march have made the same, in a thematic
social forum event about migrations ( see some transcription in french)
 http://openfsm.net/projects/pfs3m/pfs3m-monastir2014-extension

Also if someone is avaiable to be on skype during the seminar he /she can also
be a linking -person with people watching the live video ( if it is live)

Looking forward to  receiving the links to videos

Openfsm/wsf support team ( pierre)

On 22/05/2014 04:38, Kapil Kafle wrote:
> Dear Uddhab ji and Friends,
> I'm happy to be informed and invited for the program. Will u please just
> conform my presence along with my 5 TRAINEE-JOURNALISTS in the event.
> Thanks !
> Regards
> Kapil Kafle

Return to date view: threaded or flat