• Nepal & WSF - info & discussion

  • Re: [Nepal & WSF - info & discussion > Tunis 2015] Can we organise a sharing meeting?

    from nafannepal8 on Apr 20, 2015 01:50 AM
    Dear Dr sab,
    It is very good idea to organize meeting but friday is loktantra day so if we can meet on thrusday after 3 it will be good.
    Bhola

    Sent from Samsung Mobile

    -------- Original message --------
    From: Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...>
    Date: 20/04/2015  06:57  (GMT+05:45)
    To: nepal-and-wsf-discussion@...
    Subject: [Nepal & WSF - info & discussion > Tunis 2015] Can we organise a
     	sharing meeting?

    Dear WSF Comrades
    I hope all those who were in Tunis to attend WSF 2015 are now back to
    Nepal. Since some of us organised/attended EXTENSION FMS2015 in Nepal,
    and some of us are closely monitaring these processes, it seems that a
    sharing meeting will be very fruitful to update ourself before we plan
    for new WSF plan in Nepal.
    Is it possible to hold a meeting on Friday after 3.00pm?

    Regards
    Uddhab

    On 3/22/15, Uddhab Pyakurel <upyakurel@...> wrote:
    > Dear Comrades
    > Good to see your active interactions by using this mailing list.
    > Congratulations to those who could manage to be inTunis to express
    > solidarity to peace loving democrats of Tunisia to unite against terrorism
    > and for non-violent after the latest repercussions of the terrorist
    > operation that targeted the Bardo Museum last week.
    > I wish to share that we have also planned a couple of events as an
    > EXTENSION
    > FMS2015 in Nepal. Those of us, who could not make Tunis this time will have
    > opportunity to contribute for the Global forum through these programs which
    > will be aired globally, and comrades from everywhere can take part in it
    > through internet. Please book your time for the following events.
    >
    > 1. "Youth and Water Resource Management", 22nd March, 2015 (Sunday), 1:15
    > pm to 2:45 pm at TJRC, Anamnagar, Singha Durbar Baidhya Khana Road,
    > Kathmandu
    >
    > 2. " Youth and Globalization" on 25th March in TJRC hall, Kathmandu.
    >
    > *3. Forest, Forest Workers and World Social Forum, **26th March 2015,* at
    > 11
    > am to 1.30 pm, NAFAN office, Anamnagar, *Kathmandu, Nepal*
    >
    > 4. WSF Kathmandu Cafe (skype conference),  26th march 2015 @ 3 pm to 5 pm.
    >
    > Unfortunately neither I am in Kathmandu nor in Tunis. However, I express
    > solidarity, and will be in touch with all of you.
    >

    > Regards
    > Uddhab
    >

    > On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 5:33 AM, Dayasagar Shrestha <
    > dayasagar@...> wrote:
    >
    >> Indra jee
    >>
    >> I am staying in Le National Hotel. I don't have local number, by try to
    >> catch me through my skype dayasagarshrestha
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Daya Sagar
    >>
    >> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Indra Adhikari <indrajnu@...>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dear Daya Sager ji,
    >>> Good to know that you have already arrived in Tunis. Where are you
    >>> living? I am also participating in several programmes related to my area
    >>> of
    >>> interest. We have Nepal especial even also. I cordially Invite you. I
    >>> will
    >>> send the programme list tomorrow.
    >>> Could you please kindly write me your local contact number, or call me
    >>> in
    >>> 54575637. Hope that we will be talk on phone to fix our meeting,
    >>> Regards,

    --

    Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/nepal-and-wsf/lists/nepal-and-wsf-discussion/archive/2015/04/1429493412174