• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Text about current situation in FSM and need for a change- translation needed

    from Marwen on Dec 20, 2012 11:16 PM
    hello

    this is the text I talked about during the last meeting:
    http://pad.tn/p/penserLeForum

    It is about an assessment done by different people in Tunis and in Montréal. It can be used to deepen the thinking process about why it is needed to create a different space

    It is in french, so if anyone can translate it, it will be perfect

    greetings to all

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Text about current situation in FSM and need for a change- translation needed

    from Marwen on Dec 28, 2012 04:35 AM
    Dear all,

    I finally translated the text about a possible alternative project . We are
    very interested in having your feedback!

    http://www.pad.tn/p/penserLeForumEn

    Peace and happy new year