• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Mumble meeting poll for WSF

    from sinha.john@... on Jan 17, 2013 10:47 PM
    If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
    online:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHh2UnRpQ0hMVGF0dlFxZm5IQ3lXNGc6MQ

    Mumble meeting poll for WSF

    This is the poll to decide which day of the week to meet

    Monday

    Tuesday

    Wednesday

    Thursday

    Friday

    Saturday

    Sunday

    Powered by Google Docs Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Mumble meeting poll for WSF

    from daniseco on Jan 18, 2013 10:47 AM
    But we said this could be a different day of the week each time...