• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Mumble poll results

    from John Sinha on Jan 24, 2013 11:14 AM
    Below are the votes cast in the Mumble poll

    Monday 6 votes
    Tuesday 3 votes
    Wednesday 6 votes
    Thursday 8 votes
    Friday 5 votes
    Saturday 9 votes
    Sunday 10 votes

    I hereby declare Sunday as the winner

    John Sinha

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Mumble poll results

    from mariangela on Jan 24, 2013 02:07 PM
    following this next meeting will be 3rd of February

    I agree with having all scheduled
    How do we do it?
    if we decide they will be on Sunday there will be
    3rd feb
    17th feb
    3rd march
    17th march

    and then in Tunis
    25th march preparatory meeting

    what do you think?
    or we just decide the next meeting and we decide the schedule in the same meeting??
    mariangela

    El 24/01/2013, a las 12:11, John Sinha escribió:

    > Below are the votes cast in the Mumble poll
    >
    > Monday 6 votes
    > Tuesday 3 votes
    > Wednesday 6 votes
    > Thursday 8 votes
    > Friday 5 votes
    > Saturday 9 votes
    > Sunday 10 votes
    >
    > I hereby declare Sunday as the winner
    >
    > John Sinha
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1359026097669

    • Re: Mumble poll results

      from daniseco on Jan 24, 2013 02:10 PM
      In tunis we should have at least 2 meetings, the 25th and 26th, so my proposal is that we try to concentrate the activities on the days that the WSF proposes systematically for all these kind of things: 27th-29th.
      I can't be most sundays on the meetings though but i'll always try. For the 3rd I'm likely to be able to connect around 10pm Barcelona time.

[...]

      Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1359036456124

      • next meeting..... s

        from mariangela on Jan 24, 2013 02:56 PM
        lets fix the 3rd feb Sunday
        and we could decide the other meetings there
        may be we could have one sat one sunday alternatively so more people could participate

        3rd feb Sunday
        16th Feb saturday
        3rd march Sunday
        16th march Saturday
        25th and 26th March in Tunis as preparatory meetings from the morning and in mumble

        what do you think?
        mariangela

        El 24/01/2013, a las 15:07, Daniel Seco escribió:

        > In tunis we should have at least 2 meetings, the 25th and 26th, so my proposal is that we try to concentrate the activities on the days that the WSF proposes systematically for all these kind of things: 27th-29th.
        > I can't be most sundays on the meetings though but i'll always try. For the 3rd I'm likely to be able to connect around 10pm Barcelona time.

        • Re: next meeting..... s

          from Jeza Goudi on Jan 24, 2013 02:59 PM
          Is there a way to see if the same people who is not available on sunday is
          as well not available on sunday (as in my case that I can't make it on
          weekends), If it is like this,makes no sense changing the day.

          2013/1/24 marita <maciacia50@...>

          > lets fix the 3rd feb Sunday
          > and we could decide the other meetings there
          > may be we could have one sat one sunday alternatively so more people could
          > participate
          >
          > 3rd feb Sunday
          > 16th Feb saturday
          > 3rd march Sunday
          > 16th march Saturday
          > 25th and 26th March in Tunis as preparatory meetings from the morning and
          > in mumble
          >
          > what do you think?
          > mariangela
          >

          > El 24/01/2013, a las 15:07, Daniel Seco escribió:
          >
          > In tunis we should have at least 2 meetings, the 25th and 26th, so my
          > proposal is that we try to concentrate the activities on the days that the
          > WSF proposes systematically for all these kind of things: 27th-29th.
          > I can't be most sundays on the meetings though but i'll always try. For
          > the 3rd I'm likely to be able to connect around 10pm Barcelona time.

          • Re: next meeting..... s

            from vica on Jan 24, 2013 03:21 PM
            Dear All,

            I am a bit concerned that some of the most active people on this list cannot make the meetings.
            I think it is really important that those that are taking on more of the organisational tasks can take part.

            I am happy with the next meeting to be on the 3rd (I will probably able to participate too)

            But I think we need to really make sure that we find convenient times for the most involved people.

            I have created a doodle for the next two months.
            Maybe we could start highlighting the days we are already sure we will not be able to make and then build a calendar around that.
            You can edit your availability over time too. So when we get to the meeting of the 3rd we should have a better idea of what are the best dates for everyone.

            http://doodle.com/qvh6p8f7vggvbi8a

            I also could imagine that we could have sub-group meetings in-between according to the tasks we take on.

            Vica

            On Jan 24, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Jeza Goudi <jgoudi@...> wrote:

            > Is there a way to see if the same people who is not available on sunday is as well not available on sunday (as in my case that I can't make it on weekends), If it is like this,makes no sense changing the day.
            >

            > 2013/1/24 marita <maciacia50@...>
            > lets fix the 3rd feb Sunday
            > and we could decide the other meetings there
            > may be we could have one sat one sunday alternatively so more people could participate
            >
            > 3rd feb Sunday
            > 16th Feb saturday
            > 3rd march Sunday
            > 16th march Saturday
            > 25th and 26th March in Tunis as preparatory meetings from the morning and in mumble
            >
            > what do you think?
            > mariangela
            >

            > El 24/01/2013, a las 15:07, Daniel Seco escribió:
            >

            >> In tunis we should have at least 2 meetings, the 25th and 26th, so my proposal is that we try to concentrate the activities on the days that the WSF proposes systematically for all these kind of things: 27th-29th.
            >> I can't be most sundays on the meetings though but i'll always try. For the 3rd I'm likely to be able to connect around 10pm Barcelona time.

            from daniseco on Jan 24, 2013 03:30 PM
            I think if we alternate two days of the week it should be a weekday and a weekend day. so thursdays and sundays. Nevertheless, I go on to fill Vica's survey.

            Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1359039588882