• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Direct questions to our contacts in Tunis:

de parte de Hamouda en 03/02/2013 23:58
Please what we mean about out side?
If We want to change anythings is in side. The opportunity is from the dynamic of the struggles  and people out side of our mail list are more powerfull ( Egypt , Algeria,libya, Jordan , Palestine , Yémen etc) please be worry about we tell. If we want to have an impact we must include every one .  If we want to have a space out of the  forum , what is the alternatives and are we a movement with a lot of person coming to Tunis
Please answer to this question , we can not change anything if discuss like this , be realistic
Hamouda
Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 3 févr. 2013 à 23:22, Ludovica Rogers <vicaolsx@...> a écrit :

> Yes, we should do that.
> But also, we should have a translation in French…anyone on this list who can do that?
> Vica
>
> On Feb 4, 2013, at 12:18 AM, Nori cadorette sirois <nori100@...> wrote:
>
>> Hi Marita!
>> Is it possible to ask this question on the cite, on the groop Space outside the WSF? in this manner Khaled and Marwen can respond
>> Thank you!
>> Nori
>> From: maciacia50@...
>> Subject: [2011movements-fsm discussion] Direct questions to our contacts in	Tunis:
>> Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 00:11:09 +0100
>> To: 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
>>
>> After what Rami asked to us in the previous meetings
>> and after today meetings I would like to ask some Direct questions to our friends in Tunis.
>>
>> Some of us Will be there some days before the starting and could give a hand but
>>
>> We decided to have open meetings on Mon25th,  Tue 26th, Wed 27th if possible outside the forum and in a symbolic space. Is it possible? What problems could we have? Where? What about sound system and streaming and translation? Any alternative from your point of view?
>> Assemblies 28th ,29th,30th March if possible outside the forum and in a symbolic space. Is it possible? What problems could we have? Where? What about sound system and streaming and translation? Any alternative from your point of view?
>> Is there a possibility of an open space where we could be together, with internet facilities, exibition, art, meetings from 25th to 30th? Where? If in the forum is it possible that people who are not registered in the forum could participate?
>> Is  there a possibility of a space (accomodation) where to stay and sleep together?
>>
>> I know it's a lot!
>> Thankyou for your answer
>> Mariangela
>>

>> --
>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1359933298174

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano