• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Do talk to me in FB now if you can!!!!

    from daniseco on Feb 15, 2013 06:24 PM
    Hi, I am on the registration process now and we have to choose many details about the activities in this registration (we have only today for this).

    I hope it is not really relevant in the end but still some impact it will have in terms of some people deciding not to come or to do it depending on what we write... so do talk to me in Facebook now if you can or write me an email saying what you think for each of the 5 activities (3 assemblies plus facilitation workshop plus media platform workshop) the following:
    Day (27th 28th and 29th) and slot (there are 3 slots per day, i understand it is more or less morning afternoon and evening).
    Everything else is clear (we talked about what languages we want for the translation, i will ask for internet for all of them, and no beamer).

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Do talk to me in FB now if you can!!!!

    from vica on Feb 15, 2013 06:33 PM
    Hi Dani.
    I would put the skill-sharing on the first day. Maybe Media in the morning (there will be people there in the days before because of the Media Forum) and Facilitation in the afternoon.
    Assemblies in the evening.
    Thanks again for taking care of this.
    Vica

    On Feb 15, 2013, at 7:20 PM, Daniel Seco <dsf_cm@...> wrote:

    > Hi, I am on the registration process now and we have to choose many details about the activities in this registration (we have only today for this).
    >
    > I hope it is not really relevant in the end but still some impact it will have in terms of some people deciding not to come or to do it depending on what we write... so do talk to me in Facebook now if you can or write me an email saying what you think for each of the 5 activities (3 assemblies plus facilitation workshop plus media platform workshop) the following:
    > Day (27th 28th and 29th) and slot (there are 3 slots per day, i understand it is more or less morning afternoon and evening).
    > Everything else is clear (we talked about what languages we want for the translation, i will ask for internet for all of them, and no beamer).
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1360952670502

    • Re: Do talk to me in FB now if you can!!!!

      from daniseco on Feb 15, 2013 06:47 PM
      Ok so this is how (after speaking with Jasper and reading Vica) I am going to register it but we can send an email with any correction to the organization afterwards if on Sunday we decide any changes to that:

      So I've finally understood that the 8 slots we were offered for activities mean 3 times on 27th, 3 different times on the 28th and 2 different times on the 29th.
      Jasper and I thought that maybe the most adequate is to use the last slot of each day for the assembly and Vica suggested day one for both workshops (see below).

      People from Interoccupy / VIA 22 how about you guys register your activities on the slots 1, 2 of day 28th and 1 of day 29th and then we ask the organization to consider all these 8 activities as the ones that "we the people" from social movements are organizing, for our permanent space.

[...]

      Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1360953224753

      • InterOccupy and VIA22 activities in the WSF

        from daniseco on Feb 15, 2013 08:55 PM

        I have to leave for tonight already but please, Interoccupy and VIA 22 people, use the slots 1 on the 28th and 1 on the 29th when registering your activities so we can use the same permanent space altogether, and then we will try the organization to include all these 8 activities (Orsan registered a last minute prposal on unionism) as the ones from the social movements for which the permanent space at no cost will be...

        • call for a global May

          from mariangela on Feb 16, 2013 09:09 PM
          Dear comrades,
          We are writing from Spain to inform the International Network of activists that we are starting the process to put together a Global May for 2013.

          As you know, the revolution in Europe burst 2 years ago on May 15th in Spain (video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrqcch6Ie0c)

          A group of activists have been meeting lately, in order to organize actions starting on the 1st of May (MayDay) like demonstrations, assemblies, workshops, conferences, flashmobs and open spaces in the squares of our ciites.

          We think that it would be just great to take this opportunity to get connected through these actions all over the planet and to work together building this Global May 2013.

          We offer you the following form, we want to collect proposals of actions on May 2013 from your countries
          https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qhZe-_vHJDV5HfoCIjljxgy15XUrSPGvl9goYhOOhbA/viewform

          We also attach a poster in English to start promoting this huge project.
          Please help us spreading the idea and let us know how we can together make a real synergy between your local actions and plans with the rest of the movement's actions everywhere else.
          If we manage once more to make a global event in May, this will help us reinfircing the global movement that we have.
          Looking forward to hearing from you,
          Toma Madrid 15M
          contact: tomamadrid15m@...