• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Rv: WSF2013 TUNIS EXTENDED SUPPORT

    from daniseco on Feb 18, 2013 08:11 PM

    --- El lun, 18/2/13, akrem benkhelifa <akrembenkhelifa@...> escribió:

    De: akrem benkhelifa <akrembenkhelifa@...>
    Asunto: WSF2013 TUNIS EXTENDED SUPPORT
    Para: dsf_cm@...
    Fecha: lunes, 18 de febrero, 2013 19:54

    Hello
    I am part of the team Tunis Extended, a group of young Tunisians who volunteers with you online for expanding your business.
    We distributed hundreds of contacts (more than 600 proposals for activities organized by 400 people have been announced as extended) and you are part of a list of ten contacts that I coach.
    I get in touch with you to offer you an exchange by Skype (my Skype is: dr.akrem.psyco.liverpool) at the following times (19: 00 22: 00) you can also call me at the following telephone (21 811 847) to define what and when to accompany you and support you in your needs and your intentions
    the principle announced by the messages you've probably received contact.extension@...
    is "self-organization, with"
    a link to a step by step guide has been sent and is on the WSF website http://www.fsm2013.org/fr/node/3939
    You can see in the attached list below the topics that we discuss in this exchange are quite varied
    http://www.fsm2013.org/en

    I invite you to respond quickly to me that uses the best few weeks separating us from the forum!
    signature

    WHAT DO WE TALK IN THIS EXCHANGE BY SKYPE this exchange can help :
    -practical answer your questions
    -identify the people who will be with you in Tunis to take the role of the person and the person camera connection (see step by step guide)
    you attend online eg you / showing them how to make a streaming video with a single computer (camera person), how to run a chat room (liaison person)
    suggest you start before your departure to Tunis organizing a day WSF vote organization, using the possibilities of connection Tunis (TV visit and participation TV and TV meeting with you!)
    -contact persons in your area who would be interested to organize a day or evening and the resources of your organization without charge

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Rv: WSF2013 TUNIS EXTENDED SUPPORT

    from shawn on Feb 19, 2013 08:39 AM
    Spam.

    ⨳
    Shawn Carrié
    occupywallst.org (http://occupywallst.org)  |  t (http://bit.ly/owstw)  |   fb (http://bit.ly/owsfb)  |  g+ (http://bit.ly/owsGplus)  |  t (http://bit.ly/owstumblr)  |  yt (http://bit.ly/owsyt)  |  li (http://bit.ly/owslinkedin)  |  R (http://bit.ly/owsreddit)  |