• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: Rv: ENREGISTREMENT DEFINITIF DES ACTIVITES + ASSEMBLE DE CONVERGENCE

from Sol on Feb 21, 2013 10:05 AM
Hi there,

For what I understand this final Assembly of convergence is about
deciding common actions.

As horizontal movements, and after three days of self-organized
assemblies, it seem logical to have a final convergence assembly for
common action.

I think that it might be interesting to coordinate this final assembly
with other actors, such as civil society organizations and perhaps Trade
Unions, what would you think about that?

In solidarity,

Sol

Return to date view: threaded or flat