• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Opening and closing events: times and locations

    from Jasper on Mar 19, 2013 12:16 AM
    I just found some details about the opening event, and the closing event
    of the forum on the forum's facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/fsmtunis2013

    At least we have some times and places, I checked on google maps and
    none of these events are close to the university.

    *Tuesday 26 of March: Opening**
    *
    16 h : Marche d'ouverture du Forum social mondial 2013
    Départ Place du 14 janvier (/=downtown Tunis/)
    Arrivée Stade Menzah (/=looks like a stadium north of the center/)
    19h : Prises de parole puis concerts, Stade Menzah

    *Saturday 30 of March: Closing*

    Assemblée de convergence finale : A partir de 14h Avenue Bourguiba
    (/=downtown Tunis, connected with //Place du 14 janvier/)
    16h : Marche de solidarité avec le peuple palestinien dans le cadre de
    la Journée de la Terre.
    Départ Place du 14 janvier, pensant la place Pasteur , arrivée à
    l'Ambassade de Palestine.

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Opening and closing events: times and locations

    from daniseco on Mar 19, 2013 10:21 AM
    Ok but the meeting in the university we had proposed was for the 25th right? So I guess this means we can proceed with it. Or do we prefer to do it somewhere downtown to do sightseeing?

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1363652195866

    • meet on 25th in Tunis (Re: Opening and closing events: times and locations)

      from Jasper on Mar 19, 2013 12:26 PM
      Yes, we also have a seperate appointment on monday 25th. Marissa is
      checking with a student union to see if we can meet there. Of course
      other suggestions are welcome, but I think it's a very good idea to meet
      at the campus on monday to see how things are, so we can imagine how we
      can hold the assemblies and other activities.

      grts jasper