• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

    from vica on May 03, 2013 10:17 PM
    Dear all,

    In the meeting tonight we decided that it would be good to have another meeting to discuss the future of GlobalSquare

    Here is the doodle to decide when the next meeting is:
    http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m

    Please show your preferences as soon as possible so we can then send out the call.

    Thanks,

    Vica

    Thread Outline:
  • global square 12 is already there to prepare the call for the next meeting

    from mariangela on May 04, 2013 08:48 AM
    http://titanpad.com/globalsquare12

    see you soon
    mariangela

  • Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

    from mariangela on May 04, 2013 08:54 AM
    just an invitation to exclude the 12th (demonstration day at least in Spain and France for the global may) and the 15th (anniversary 15M in Spain)
    thanks
    mariangela

    El 04/05/2013, a las 00:10, Ludovica Rogers escribió:

    > Dear all,
    >
    > In the meeting tonight we decided that it would be good to have another meeting to discuss the future of GlobalSquare
    >
    > Here is the doodle to decide when the next meeting is:
    > http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m
    >
    > Please show your preferences as soon as possible so we can then send out the call.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Vica
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367619434041

  • Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

    from vica on May 05, 2013 03:00 PM
    Please show your preference in the doodle if you haven't done so yet.
    It is for the next GlobalSquare meeting where we want to discuss how we would like this group to continue.
    I also see that the 15th of May at the moment seems to be the day that works for more people, but I personally would be inclined to not have it that day after the request from Marita. What do people think?
    Vica

    On May 4, 2013, at 12:10 AM, Ludovica Rogers <vicaolsx@...> wrote:

    > Dear all,
    >
    > In the meeting tonight we decided that it would be good to have another meeting to discuss the future of GlobalSquare
    >
    > Here is the doodle to decide when the next meeting is:
    > http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m
    >
    > Please show your preferences as soon as possible so we can then send out the call.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Vica

    • Re: Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

      from mariangela on May 05, 2013 03:15 PM
      El 05/05/2013, a las 16:54, Ludovica Rogers escribió:

      > Please show your preference in the doodle if you haven't done so yet.
      > It is for the next GlobalSquare meeting where we want to discuss how we would like this group to continue.
      > I also see that the 15th of May at the moment seems to be the day that works for more people, but I personally would be inclined to not have it that day after the request from Marita. What do people think?
      > Vica
      >
      > On May 4, 2013, at 12:10 AM, Ludovica Rogers <vicaolsx@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Dear all,
      >>
      >> In the meeting tonight we decided that it would be good to have another meeting to discuss the future of GlobalSquare
      >>
      >> Here is the doodle to decide when the next meeting is:
      >> http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m
      >>
      >> Please show your preferences as soon as possible so we can then send out the call.
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >>
      >> Vica
      >>

      > --
      > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367766045607

      • Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

        from vica on May 07, 2013 05:54 PM
        Dear all,

        It would be good to decide about the next meeting:
        http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m#table

        The best dates look like the 14th, 15th, 16th.

        Given Mariangela's request, I guess the 16th is the best since I can imagine that the spanish will be also quite busy getting things ready on the 14th.

        Any objections for the 16th then?

        Vica

        On May 5, 2013, at 5:08 PM, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:

        > El 05/05/2013, a las 16:54, Ludovica Rogers escribió:
        >
        >> Please show your preference in the doodle if you haven't done so yet.
        >> It is for the next GlobalSquare meeting where we want to discuss how we would like this group to continue.
        >> I also see that the 15th of May at the moment seems to be the day that works for more people, but I personally would be inclined to not have it that day after the request from Marita. What do people think?
        >> Vica
        >>
        >> On May 4, 2013, at 12:10 AM, Ludovica Rogers <vicaolsx@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>> Dear all,
        >>>
        >>> In the meeting tonight we decided that it would be good to have another meeting to discuss the future of GlobalSquare
        >>>
        >>> Here is the doodle to decide when the next meeting is:
        >>> http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m
        >>>
        >>> Please show your preferences as soon as possible so we can then send out the call.
        >>>
        >>> Thanks,
        >>>
        >>> Vica
        >>>

        >> --
        >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367766045607

        • Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

          from mariangela on May 07, 2013 06:03 PM
          It will be fine by me
          thanks mariangela

          El 07/05/2013, a las 19:47, Ludovica Rogers escribió:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > It would be good to decide about the next meeting:
          > http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m#table
          >
          > The best dates look like the 14th, 15th, 16th.
          >
          > Given Mariangela's request, I guess the 16th is the best since I can imagine that the spanish will be also quite busy getting things ready on the 14th.
          >
          > Any objections for the 16th then?
          >
          > Vica
          >
          > On May 5, 2013, at 5:08 PM, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:
          >

          >> El 05/05/2013, a las 16:54, Ludovica Rogers escribió:
          >>
          >>> Please show your preference in the doodle if you haven't done so yet.
          >>> It is for the next GlobalSquare meeting where we want to discuss how we would like this group to continue.
          >>> I also see that the 15th of May at the moment seems to be the day that works for more people, but I personally would be inclined to not have it that day after the request from Marita. What do people think?
          >>> Vica

          >>> --
          >>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367766045607

          • Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

            from Sol Trumbo Vila on May 07, 2013 07:45 PM
            Hello,

            The 16th I can join but only the first hour, by the rest is fine.

            Sol

            On 07.05.2013 19:56, marita wrote:
            > It will be fine by me
            > thanks mariangela
            >
            > El 07/05/2013, a las 19:47, Ludovica Rogers escribió:
            >
            >> Dear all,
            >>
            >> It would be good to decide about the next meeting:
            >> http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m#table [9]
            >>
            >> The best dates look like the 14th, 15th, 16th.
            >>
            >> Given Mariangela's request, I guess the 16th is the best since I can
            >> imagine that the spanish will be also quite busy getting things
            >> ready on the 14th.
            >>
            >> Any objections for the 16th then?
            >>
            >> Vica
            >>
            >> On May 5, 2013, at 5:08 PM, marita <maciacia50@... [10]>
            >> wrote:

            >>> --
            >>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367766933148 [6]
            >>> [8] for questions.
            >>
            >> --
            >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367949268147 [11]
            >> [13] for questions.
            >
            > --
            > Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367949781119 [14]
            > [16] for questions.
            >

            > Links:
            > ------
            > [1] http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m
            > [2] mailto:vicaolsx@...
            > [3]
            >
            > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367766045607
            > [4] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
            > [5] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
            > [6]
            >
            > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367766933148
            > [7] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
            > [8] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
            > [9] http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m#table
            > [10] mailto:maciacia50@...
            > [11]
            >
            > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367949268147
            > [12] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
            > [13]
            > mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
            > [14]
            >
            > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367949781119
            > [15]
            >
            > http://webmail.tni.org/&#0109;ailto&#0058;2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion&#0064;lists.openfsm.net
            > [16]
            >
            > http://webmail.tni.org/&#0109;ailto&#0058;2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager&#0064;lists.openfsm.net

            • Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

              from vica on May 08, 2013 03:25 PM
              So if there are no more objections let's set it for the 16th.

              6pm GMT, 7pm UK, 8pm central Europe.

              (or we could  have it an hour before to include Sol)

              Rami + Shawn are you happy to do the callout?

              VIca

              On May 7, 2013, at 9:38 PM, Sol Trumbo Vila <soltrumbovila@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > The 16th I can join but only the first hour, by the rest is fine.
              >
              > Sol
              >
              > On 07.05.2013 19:56, marita wrote:
              >> It will be fine by me
              >> thanks mariangela
              >>
              >> El 07/05/2013, a las 19:47, Ludovica Rogers escribió:
              >>
              >>> Dear all,
              >>>
              >>> It would be good to decide about the next meeting:
              >>> http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m#table [9]
              >>>
              >>> The best dates look like the 14th, 15th, 16th.
              >>>
              >>> Given Mariangela's request, I guess the 16th is the best since I can
              >>> imagine that the spanish will be also quite busy getting things
              >>> ready on the 14th.
              >>>
              >>> Any objections for the 16th then?
              >>>
              >>> Vica

              >>> --
              >>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367949268147 [11]
              >>> [13] for questions.
              >>
              >> --
              >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367949781119 [14]
              >> [16] for questions.
              >>

              >> Links:
              >> ------
              >> [1] http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m
              >> [2] mailto:vicaolsx@...
              >> [3]
              >> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367766045607
              >> [4] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
              >> [5] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
              >> [6]
              >> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367766933148
              >> [7] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
              >> [8] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
              >> [9] http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m#table
              >> [10] mailto:maciacia50@...
              >> [11]
              >> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367949268147
              >> [12] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
              >> [13] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
              >> [14]
              >> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367949781119
              >> [15]
              >> http://webmail.tni.org/&#0109;ailto&#0058;2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion&#0064;lists.openfsm.net
              >> [16]
              >> http://webmail.tni.org/&#0109;ailto&#0058;2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager&#0064;lists.openfsm.net
              >

              > --
              > Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367955933417

              • pad for the 16th call

                from mariangela on May 08, 2013 03:30 PM
                http://titanpad.com/globalsquare12

                this is the pad for the call for the 16TH
                Mariangela

                El 08/05/2013, a las 17:18, Ludovica Rogers escribió:

                > So if there are no more objections let's set it for the 16th.
                >
                > 6pm GMT, 7pm UK, 8pm central Europe.
                >
                > (or we could  have it an hour before to include Sol)
                >
                > Rami + Shawn are you happy to do the callout?
                >
                > VIca
                >

                > On May 7, 2013, at 9:38 PM, Sol Trumbo Vila <soltrumbovila@...> wrote:
                >
                >> Hello,
                >>
                >> The 16th I can join but only the first hour, by the rest is fine.
                >>
                >> Sol
                >>
                >> On 07.05.2013 19:56, marita wrote:
                >>> It will be fine by me
                >>> thanks mariangela

                >>> --
                >>> Archive: http://openfsm.net/[…]/1367949781119 [14]
                >>> [16] for questions.
                >>>

                >>> Links:
                >>> ------
                >>> [1] http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m
                >>> [2] mailto:vicaolsx@...
                >>> [3]
                >>> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367766045607
                >>> [4] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
                >>> [5] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
                >>> [6]
                >>> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367766933148
                >>> [7] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
                >>> [8] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
                >>> [9] http://www.doodle.com/ztzhgt5zahtgg58m#table
                >>> [10] mailto:maciacia50@...
                >>> [11]
                >>> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367949268147
                >>> [12] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@...
                >>> [13] mailto:2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@...
                >>> [14]
                >>> http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367949781119
                >>> [15]
                >>> http://webmail.tni.org/&#0109;ailto&#0058;2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion&#0064;lists.openfsm.net
                >>> [16]
                >>> http://webmail.tni.org/&#0109;ailto&#0058;2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager&#0064;lists.openfsm.net
                >>

                >> --
                >> Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/05/1367955933417

              • Re: Doodle for next meeting, please show your preference as soon as possible

                from Sol on May 09, 2013 08:11 AM
                Hello,

                If it's at 8pm Europe time I cannot join. However go ahead if its the
                best time for all. I will comment on the minutes :)

                Sol

                Sol Trumbo Vila
                Project Coordinator
                EU Economic Governance Project