• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: 2 things (#takethemuseum and Hang Ount GlobalRevolution)

from Bernardo Gutiérrez on May 11, 2013 12:46 PM
Hi MArita

I will be tomorrow in the protest, may be will drop by 17.00 in Brillante
Bar

I someone want to participate on tuesday in our Global Revolution Hang Out,
tell me

best
Bernardo

Return to date view: threaded or flat