• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • two text about 15M / Indignados Year II

    from Bernardo Gutiérrez on May 24, 2013 12:23 PM
    Hello you all

    I want to share with you two text that I have published about the
    prototypes that 15M is creating in Spain. They were originally published in
    20 Minutos (Spanish). After that, in the Economic and the Commons
    Conference (we I am now in Berlin, together with Orsan) and now in
    TakeTheSquare. I think that it is quite important to divulgate and eve
    retranslate to other languages, in order to enlight a little bit and to
    show what is really going on, beyond protests

    http://takethesquare.net/2013/05/20/spains-micro-utopias-the-15m-movement-and-its-prototypes-part-1/
    http://takethesquare.net/2013/05/23/spains-micro-utopias-the-15m-movement-and-its-prototypes-part-2/

    Best!
    Bernardo

    --
    www.futuramedia.net  <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>
    www.bernardogutierrez.es

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: two text about 15M / Indignados Year II

    from T_indignadx on May 24, 2013 01:04 PM
    Hola Bernardo
    Genial y muchas gracias
    Te invito a darte de alta en est aotra lista
    https://lists.takethesquare.net/mailman/listinfo/squares que es la original
    de activistas del 15M con extensión internacional

    A la gente de esa lista le puede interesar mucho lo que haces!

    Abrazos