• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Fwd: KURDISTAN TODAY: LISTEN TO TAKSIM !

    from ulibeudgen on Jun 06, 2013 09:27 PM

    Von meinem iPhone gesendet

    Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

> [...]
    >

    > SYRIA TODAY’S LIVE COVERAGE
    >
    > Syrian regime & rebel forces clash in the Golan Heights
    >
    > Syrian rebel forces reported took control on Thursday of the sole border crossing operated by United Nations peacekeeping forces in the disputed Golan Heights along the cease-fire line between Israel and Syria. Shortly after, there were reports that Syrian government forces had retaken the Quneitra crossing, however it is unclear who now has control.  - According to Syrian state news agency, SANA, regime fighters had "repelled terrorist groups" that had "tried" to take over the Quneitra border crossing.  - Read more http://www.mesop.de/?p=32916
    >
    > SOUTH KURDISTAN (IRAQ)
    >
    > Why are women in Iraqi Kurdistan setting themselves on fire? / READ REPORT & WATCH VIDEO:
    >
    > Even though the Kurdistan region of Iraq has progressed economically and socially in the last few years, this northern part of the country remains a very patriarchal and conservative society. Women continue to endure domestic violence, social injustice and discrimination. Doctors say that each month they see hundreds of cases of self-immolation which are often the result of such treatment. Mahmut Hamsici reports. - WATCH VIDEO http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22697399
    >

    > HOW TO KEEP BARZANI IN POWER ? ALTOGETHER !
    >
    > June 6, 2013 - ERBIL-Hewlêr, Kurdistan region 'Iraq'  niqash – Al Monitor - : The spokesman for ruling Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), announced that his party is ready to sign a strategic agreement with the main Kurdish opposition party, the Change Movement (Gorran), stressing at the same time that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) shared its opinion on the need for President, Massoud  Barzani to stay in office. Read more: http://www.mesop.de/?p=32909
    >

    > THE GERMAN KURDISH CHAPTER
    >
    > EINE REBELLION DER JUNGEN – NICHT DER ALTEN HERREN + PARTEIEN
    >
    > Türkei-Proteste : Die große Wut der Jugend auf Erdogan
    >
    > Wiener Zeitung – 6.6.2013 - Sie ergab zudem, dass mehr als die Hälfte der Demonstranten zum ersten Mal in ihrem Leben an politischen Kundgebungen teilnehmen, wie türkische Zeitungen am Donnerstag meldeten. Und der Protest findet außerhalb der etablierten Politik statt: Nur 15,3 ...
    >

    > Demonstrationen in Hamburg:  Solidarität mit Taksim-Protest in der Türkei
    >
    > Demonstration, Freitag, 7.6.2013, 18 Uhr: Hauptbahnhof, Hachmannplatz
    >

    > Aufruf zur Demonstration: Wir wollen Gerechtigkeit!
    >
    > Die kurdischen Politikerinnen Sakine Cansız, Fidan Doğan und Leyla Şaylemez wurden am 9. Januar in Paris brutal ermordet. Obwohl seitdem fünf Monate vergangen sind, haben die französische Regierung und Justiz noch keine befriedigende Erklärung dazu abgegeben. Wir fordern weiterhin die Aufklärung dieses Verbrechens und rufen zur Teilnahme an unserer Demonstration  auf.
    >
    > Demonstration, Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013, 16.30 Uhr - Hauptbahnhof-Hachmannplatz
    >
    > Rojbîn – Rat kurdischer Frauen in Hamburg

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Fwd: KURDISTAN TODAY: LISTEN TO TAKSIM !

    from Orsan Senalp on Jun 06, 2013 09:40 PM
    Turks and Kurds are finally getting linked, turning into brothers and
    sisters via common struggles and transnational solidarity!