• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • GlobalSkillShare - Gezi-London-NY-Madrid

    from Orsan Senalp on Jun 07, 2013 02:43 PM
    Hi Vica, and others, you must be already in touch with people from
    Turkey where ever you and making links to OccupyGezi activists... I
    was wondering if there will be online participation, mumble or
    something like that in London, both to share/update each other and
    share skills...  to talk about which channels are being used and how
    recently can be good to share both for us to hear from turkey and
    share some skills with them... as well as info and experiences...
    let me know, we might still try to organise something fast if not yet prepared!
    hugs, orsan

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: GlobalSkillShare - Gezi-London-NY-Madrid

    from Nikolaos Gr on Jun 07, 2013 02:47 PM
    I think that this would be a good idea for after this weekend (conditions
    permitting of course) of Global Solidarity. It will be a great way to move
    forward as the current events have inspired many people around the world.
    It would also be good for our Turkish comrades to take some lessons from
    the mistakes of other similar movements of the past as I see that many of
    these mistakes are being repeated :)
    Solidarity
    Nikolaos

    On 7 June 2013 10:35, Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@...> wrote:

    > Hi Vica, and others, you must be already in touch with people from
    > Turkey where ever you and making links to OccupyGezi activists... I
    > was wondering if there will be online participation, mumble or
    > something like that in London, both to share/update each other and
    > share skills...  to talk about which channels are being used and how
    > recently can be good to share both for us to hear from turkey and
    > share some skills with them... as well as info and experiences...
    > let me know, we might still try to organise something fast if not yet
    > prepared!
    > hugs, orsan
    >

    > --
    > Archive:
    > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1370616195578

  • Re: GlobalSkillShare - Gezi-London-NY-Madrid

    from Emilie Monnet on Jun 07, 2013 04:27 PM
    Hello,
    Would it be possible to remove my email from your group please? Too many emails and hard for me to keep track.
    Thanks

    Sent from my iPhone

    On 2013-06-07, at 10:35 AM, Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@...> wrote:

    > Hi Vica, and others, you must be already in touch with people from
    > Turkey where ever you and making links to OccupyGezi activists... I
    > was wondering if there will be online participation, mumble or
    > something like that in London, both to share/update each other and
    > share skills...  to talk about which channels are being used and how
    > recently can be good to share both for us to hear from turkey and
    > share some skills with them... as well as info and experiences...
    > let me know, we might still try to organise something fast if not yet prepared!
    > hugs, orsan
    >

    > --
    > Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1370616195578
      share news
      mail: piccolooprincipe@...

      Thanks

      2013/6/7 Emilie Monnet <memegwashikwe@...>

      > Hello,
      > Would it be possible to remove my email from your group please? Too many
      > emails and hard for me to keep track.
      > Thanks
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On 2013-06-07, at 10:35 AM, Orsan Senalp <orsan1234@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Vica, and others, you must be already in touch with people from
      > > Turkey where ever you and making links to OccupyGezi activists... I
      > > was wondering if there will be online participation, mumble or
      > > something like that in London, both to share/update each other and
      > > share skills...  to talk about which channels are being used and how
      > > recently can be good to share both for us to hear from turkey and
      > > share some skills with them... as well as info and experiences...
      > > let me know, we might still try to organise something fast if not yet
      > prepared!
      > > hugs, orsan
      > >

      > > --
      > > Archive:
      > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1370616195578
      > 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion@....  Please contact
      > 2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion-manager@... for questions.
      >

      > --
      > Archive:
      > http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2013/06/1370622422213

      • Re: GlobalSkillShare - Gezi-London-NY-Madrid

        from Nikolaos Gr on Jun 08, 2013 02:53 PM
        and also
        davidleal.garcia@... ?