• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Fwd: KURDISTAN TODAY: WHERE'S THE PEACE PROCESS ?

    from ulibeudgen on Jun 08, 2013 08:30 PM

    Von meinem iPhone gesendet

    Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

> [...]
    >
    > 8.6.2013 - Pro-PYD media supporting opposition claims against KDP. - Posted by Wladimir van Wilgenburg / http://networkedblogs.com/LYcsp
    >

    > YPG Says It Will Continues Operations In Efrin
    >
    > 8.6.2013 - Hawar News says YPG will continue its operations and clean 'it from gangs'. - http://networkedblogs.com/LYbHh /  http://networkedblogs.com/LYbHh
    >

    > HATAY: THE SYRIAN CRISIS & A CASE OF TURKISH ECONOMIC RESILIENCE
    >
    > Didem Collinsworth – Turkish Policy Quarterly Vol. 12
    >
    > Didem Collinsworth is a Turkey/Cyprus Analyst at International Crisis Group, which carried out field work and interviews in Hatay province in January-March 2013 and published the report “Blurring the Borders: Syrian Spillover Risks for Turkey” on 30 April 2013.
    >
    > Turkey’s southern province of Hatay has been deeply affected by the turmoil in Syria since April 2011. But, remarkably, despite damage in some areas, and new tensions after border car bombings in early 2013, Hatay’s story is still reflecting Turkish economic flexibility and resilience. One reason is that the Turkey-Syria trade boom was too new to have put down deep roots.  - Read more http://www.mesop.de/?p=32964
    >

    > TORTURE & DEATH : Kurdish rights organization demanding international community to lift the siege on the Meslemih prison
    >
    > 8 June 2013  hawarnews -Aleppo-A number of members and representatives of Kurdish Rights Organizations have demanded, of the international community to act immediately, to lift the siege on al-Meslemih prison in the city of Aleppo.  - Read more http://www.mesop.de/?p=32990
    >

    > CHILD SOLDIERS IN WEST KURDISTAN
    >
    > Another bone of contention is the YPG's recruitment of minors, a practice clearly at odds with the values of civil society. The PYD claims to rely only on adults, but the presence of underage fighters at the checkpoints is hardly subtle. Shaykhi explained, "We believe the recruiters should be prosecuted, but we cannot afford to launch a campaign against them." Read more http://www.mesop.de/?p=32993
    >

    > SOUTH KURDISTAN (IRAQ)
    >
    > PUK leadership ‘deceives’ members over KDP
    >
    > 8.6.2013 – Kurdistan Tribune - With presidential and parliamentary elections looming, the PUK (Patriotic Union of Kurdistan) has recently sought to distance itself from south Kurdistan’s other ruling party, the KDP (Kurdistan Democratic Party), on two key issues. – Read more - http://www.mesop.de/?p=33004
    >

    > THE GERMAN KURDISH CHAPTER
    >
    > Türkei wird nach Ansicht Schäubles nie Vollmitglied der EU sein
    >
    > DIE WELT – 7.6.2013 - Bundesfinanzminister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) hat einer Vollmitgliedschaft der Türkei in der EU eine klare Absage erteilt. "Wenn wir die politische Union Europas zustande bringen, die ich mir vorstelle, dann wird die Türkei in einem speziellen ... - http://www.welt.de/newsticker/news2/article116921110/Tuerkei-wird-nach-Ansicht-Schaeubles-nie-Vollmitglied-der-EU-sein.html

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Fwd: KURDISTAN TODAY: WHERE'S THE PEACE PROCESS ?

    from Orsan Senalp on Jun 08, 2013 08:44 PM
    there is always peace among us on the streets, that is the elite
    always devide us, we know how to remake / building peace on our
    streets and suqares and parks. by figthing together against the 1%
    apologising each other for not being there for them, not emphaty
    enough when needed! Now we are one, we fight every where together
    against the same enemy, building a new world for each f us!