• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: [Squares] Brazilian Revolution (today)

from "Dr. TR. Rojas-D" on Jun 17, 2013 07:58 PM
Hello Bernardo thanks very much for the update
I found a couple of texts in english like this one:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/352466

A guy in a course that I am taking is producing video in english explaining
us what goes on https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v
=AIBYEXLGdSg
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3-PWM9uuGI&feature=share

Please spread, we really want to witness and support a Brazilian Spring!!!
Best

Return to date view: threaded or flat