• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: [Squares] meeting 27th june

de la part de Örsan on 25/06/2013 15:29
only on fb event at the moment we have 150 people participating, lets spread the event wider and invite all comrades, try to diffuse the call to Bulgaria, Tunisia, Egypt and Russia..
we might meet at mumble tonight to prepare for the meeting with those who like to help with faciliation!
solidarity

On 25 jun. 2013, at 11:16, marita <maciacia50@...> wrote:

> there are more than 100 people in the event for the meeting on the 27th which is fantastic
>
> Some of them never used Mumble
> Is there anybody who is able to organize a "training time " in mumble for people in order to get more famioliar
>
> Could be being there from time to time to help who is trying
> mariangela

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat