• 2011movements-fsm discussion

UNPA meeting tomorrow 19th Global Assemblies with The Campaign for the Establishment of a United Nations Parliamentary Assembly (UNPA)

de parte de "Dr. TR. Rojas-D" en 18/09/2013 13:29
Hello agian every one
Quick reminder of our appointment
https://www.facebook.com/events/230994737056806/ and rectifying the date,
the online meeting is not tonight it is tomorrow evening Thrusday 19th

Online Meeting (Mumble) - Uniting of Peoples Movements, Global Assemblies
with The Campaign for theEstablishment of a United Nations Parliamentary
Assembly (UNPA)

19th September 2013, Thursday UTC (GMT) 17.30

--
*
UBUNTU
“Una persona con ubuntu está abierta y disponible para los otros, se afirma
en los otros y no se siente amenazada por las capacidades ajenas porque
tiene la seguridad de que el progreso ajeno es en beneficio de la
totalidad, que se incrementa, y que se reduce cuando el otro es torturado u
oprimido”
Desmond Tutu
"A person with Ubuntu is open and available to others, affirming of others,
does not feel threatened that others are able and good, based from a proper
self-assurance that comes from knowing that he or she belongs in a greater
whole and is diminished when others are humiliated or diminished, when
others are tortured or oppressed"
Archbishop <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archbishop> Desmond
Tutu<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Tutu>

*

Regresar a la vista por fechas: Hilado o llano