• 2011movements-fsm discussion

Re: [Squares] Re: World Revolutionary Forums: Towards WorldWideWave of Actions 2014 (#www) 22/01/2014 - 13:00PM GMT

from Chapullers OrsanS on Jan 22, 2014 12:06 AM
With the same respect  and comradeship David, it is of course about
uniting around globally connected (in terms of
time-gender-generation-issues and geograpies) wave of actions, and of
course around concrete and existing poltics, planned actions agaist
coporations like monsanto, against agreements like tafta, agaist
state-capital partnerships like prism, agaist the state -nsa, troika,
austerity, survelliece and facism; and of course to catalize and
comlete the planetary transition to the other worlds.. so for the
world revolution.. what else we would be trying to unite around in
these days?
Of course by uniting we do not mean seeing or pushing many segments of
societal classes with their rich variaties into one unified force, or
a hierarchically ordered forces, but instead think of how and by which
means we could connect dispossed middle class/precaria/ to hackers,
and makers, to industrial workers and the slums from India and
Bangladesh, to Wall Street, to Chipas and Apple-city in China, to
Greek streets and dutch dorp in egaleterian forms of relationships
both methodologically and interm of talking of the politics...
so this is not only about protest or methodology! Would be useful to
hear why do you see it as ambigious and only about protest and
methodology.
Orsan

Return to date view: threaded or flat