• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • MayFirst Meta-Stirke preperation assembly call, on BigBlueButton (USi), 16 March 2014, 13.00 GMT

    from ÖrsanŞenalp on Mar 14, 2014 02:01 PM
    Assembly call and information on ON
    workgroup:https://on.usilive.org/assembly/view/354

    FB event: https://on.usilive.org/assembly/view/354

    GNUnion networks and organizes at the same time, in order to mesh
    networks of like-minded peers, linking them and their bases each other
    strategically. She strives to build dynamic, free, libre, and open
    source spaces, collective agendas and strategies to act upon in a
    harmonized way.

    GNUnion encourages her peers to collectivize their individual, social,
    productive and communicational power to swarm around dynamical,
    creative and positive actions and campaigns. In a way such collective
    efforts would create impacts at unpredicted magnitudes, regardless how
    large and powerful are the chosen targets.

    Combining peer to peer social relations and technologies and embedding
    them into all its internal and external processes and relationships,
    GNUnion ultimately aims at hyper-empowerment of all the nodes involved
    in her mesh network. Below are some of the spaces we have been
    building on N-1, and ON an online social network spaces developed as
    free nodes using Lorea code.

    Social Networked and Wiki-, MetaStrikes

    Priority objectives of the strikes will be forcing the state elite and
    capital to hand-off private and public data, and to stop abusing
    people and violating democratic rights, for their commercial and
    tyrannical gains. The action will reclaim what is 'social' and belong
    to people in societal communication and bring about mass awareness
    about using FLOSS!

    We will bring high-tech and industrial workers, hackers, system
    admins, digital artists and activists and their powers coming from
    production, consumption, communication and knowledge -so a being
    social individuals and society.

    Working Groups on ON and N-1
    https://on.usilive.org/groups/profile/323/mayfirst-meta-strike,
    https://n-1.cc/g/social_network_strike

    Join in our other transnational networganizing efforts in progress...

    LabourLeaks

    Work groups will initially scan and analyze the leaked documents that
    are released by Wikileaks, like the Global Intelligence Files as well
    as other groups like Anonymous, GlobalLeaks. What will we be looking
    for in such meta-data will be about violations against producer,
    designer, users and consumer rights; such as stolen data, planned
    obsolescence, illegal and dangerous material use, capture and misuse
    of user-costumer data including selling the data to companies,
    production related threats to workers and public health.

    Further more we will networgansie multi-lingual whistle-blowing
    activities, primarily targeting largest TNC networks.

    We will turn the information into secure campaign intelligence, either
    to use in global actions we will launch as GNUnion, or feed-in and
    support ongoing union actions. In cases where there is an already
    organized independent union active, weather in the main company or its
    subsidiary, we will support their actions by designing and forging
    global online viral campaigns.

    Working Groups on ON and N-1

    https://on.usilive.org/groups/profile/322/labourleaks,
    https://n-1.cc/g/labourleaks

    ProductionProcessHacking

    Using global chain mapping tools and mapeo method to create a network
    of user-worker-designer groups in order to recover the knowledge of
    entire production lines and supply chains incorporated from them by
    the management systems such as Taylorist, Kaizen, or Quality Chamber
    type of worker-society control mechanisms.

    Working group on ON

    https://on.usilive.org/groups/profile/329/global-commodity-production-network-mapping

    UnionUpgrading

    GNUnion will help all other forms of unions at all organizational
    levels (base-membership-shop floor level-organization, management) in
    order to realize necessary organizational and networked
    transformations and to become hyperempowered organized networks
    strongly connected to the grassroots and society. We provide unions
    with cutting edge resources, links, ties, actions, exchanges, social
    media skill-sharing and self-education campaigns.

    Working Group on ON

    https://on.usilive.org/groups/profile/439/unionupgrading

    Transnational Solidarity with Occuppied Factories

    This group will strive to support transnational solidarity networks
    being formed between occupied factories around the world, with
    resources, actions, exchanges, social media skill-sharing and
    self-education campaigns.

    Working Group on ON

    https://on.usilive.org/groups/profile/340/transnational-solidarity-with-occuppied-factories

    *This is an open collaborative event, do not hessitate spreading the
    word in your networks, towards independant unions, labour organisers,
    social justice activists, Occupy, 15M, Gezi, and BRevolution
    assemblies and beyond!

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: MayFirst Meta-Stirke preperation assembly call, on BigBlueButton (USi), 16 March 2014, 13.00 GMT

    from ÖrsanŞenalp on Mar 16, 2014 11:37 AM
    Workers of the World standing together, fighting back, and building a
    better world in solidarity!

    Assembly call and information on ON work group:
    https://on.usilive.org/assembly/view/354

    FB event: https://on.usilive.org/assembly/view/354

    Pad: http://titanpad.com/metastrike

    Objective:
    The target of the meeting is not to figure out or discuss overall
    organisational tactics or strategies but to create commons tools for
    the use of all autonomous groups, individuals, networks and unions
    which would like to take initiative and adopt into their
    self-determined strategies and tactics. Please consider inviting
    interested comrades to the preparatory meeting taking place today, on
    BigBlueButton(BBB) space provided by Union Solidarity International
    and hosted by May First-People Link. You do not need to download any
    software in order to join the meeting.

    How to Join:
    1. Browse to https://usilive.org/
    2. Login, register or connect via one of your social media accounts.
    3. Scroll-down and see on the right hand column 'BIGBLUBUTTON' window.
    4. Chose 'Union Meeting' in the 'Meeting:' bar and click join

    Proposed agenda
    0. Intro round and agenda formation
    The below are some initial tasks needs to be discusses and taken further.
    1. Collection and creation of pool for strike ideas
    2. Collection and creation of material, audio, video, posters, caps..
    3. Preparing basic multi-lingual networked-pads for twitter storm and
    facebook mob. teams
    4. List of large accounts, bloggers, media links
    5. Intelligence working group on PRISM contractors