• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Global square WSF2015 streaming in spanish

    from mariangela on Mar 19, 2015 11:52 AM
    Hi
    we will try to keep in touch with you during the WSF
    >From our channel in Bambuser (in spanish)

    http://bambuser.com/v/5362161

    https://bambuser.com/channel/Plaza%2Bde%2Blos%2Bpueblos

    Just follow the event
    Global square WSF2015

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Global square WSF2015 streaming in spanish

    from Dean Edwards on Mar 21, 2015 08:20 AM
    Marita,

    I need you to organize with Dee Shanger to be able to collaborate on streaming the event for 26 mar from both Madrid and Tunis. I can pass along info from here. Dee does not use e-mail, but I have a protocol for keeping him informed.

    Dean