• 2011movements-fsm discussion

  • Montreal Students Protest Austerity Measures - Announce Strike at 2nd April

    from Orsan Senalp on Mar 22, 2015 09:36 PM
    March 21, in Spain marches for dignity unites in Madrid: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=387763451396694

    In Canada thousands marched against austerity. And the below call comes from Asse, for April 2. Students from Montreal and Toronto is going for historic strike and they need unconditional solidarity from all. If it comes from wsf can be meaningful:

    > From: Orsan <orsan1234@...>
    > Date: 22 Mar 2015 21:46:58 GMT+1
    > To: "nieuwuni@..." <nieuwuni@...>
    > Subject: Montreal Students Protest Austerity Measures - Announce Strike at 2nd April
    >
    > https://snuproject.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/students-protest-in-montreal-over-government-austerity-measures/

    Thread Outline:
  • 24 march at the forum to see the global square space

    from mariangela on Mar 23, 2015 10:43 PM
    24 march 10 am. We are meeting at the forum to see the global square space in zona A facolté de droit y science economic where we are supposed to stay.

    ---- Orsan Senalp escribió ----

    --
    Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2015/03/1427060161882