• Tunis Group 2 - CI futur Consult & +

AW: mandate G2 and other groups

from "Hugo Braun" on Apr 26, 2013 02:53 PM
Francine is right: Group 2 has to think about strategies and the future of the IC and group 3 about the WSF.

Best regards

Hugo

Hugo Braun
Mitglied des Attac Koordinierungskreises
Metzer Str. 8
D-40476 Düsseldorf
Tel +49 211 674980
braun@...
www.attac.de

http://www.umverteilen-macht-gerechtigkeit.eu/

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Francine Mestrum [mailto:mestrum@...]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. April 2013 15:02
An: cifutur-consultations@...
Betreff: [G2 - CI futur Consultations] mandate G2 and other groups

Dear friends,

First of all, Thanks to Pierre and Laura for making these lists available. They should give us a good opportunity to exchange ideas.
One question however: I see that the mandate of group 2 is limited to 'consultations' and the mandate of group 3 is worded as 'strategieS' - this is not what I understood in Tunis.
The consultations of group 2 are meant to be able to discuss the strategy of the IC, whereas I understood the mandate of group 3 to concern the strategy of the WSF.
Please let me know whether this is correct.
Thanks for your help

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/cifutur/lists/cifutur-consultations/archive/2013/04/1366981321432

Return to date view: threaded or flat