• Communication commission discussion

Re: Mexico comcom meeting May 4th ?

de parte de Giuseppe Caruso on 2010-03-20 09:25
Jason, Hi

this is good, i will do my best to be in Mexico but i was wondering if you
had in mind a full day meeting on the 4th meaning  that we might not have
the chance to attend the thematic forum or if we will have it at the
thematic forum for few hours and then we can engage the activities of the
forum etc.

ciao
giuseppe

On 19 March 2010 17:37, <utopie@...> wrote:

> I am afraid that I will not be in Mexico...roberto
> --
> Roberto Savio  utopie@...
>

> Jason Nardi <jason.nardi@...> ha escrito:
>

>  Dear all,
>>
>> in the last online meeting, we discussed the proposal to have a full
>> day communication commission meeting before the IC in Mexico.  This
>> would be really useful, of course depending on how many people are
>> planning to come to Mexico and if we can book our travel for at least 2
>> days before the IC.  It would also be an occasion to participate in the
>> Thematic social Forum which will take place May 2-4.
>>
>> So the question is:
>>
>> 1. Who is planning to attend the IC meeting in Mexico?
>>
>> 2. Can those coming book their flight in order to be available for the
>> 4th of May?
>>
>> Please confirm in the list as soon as possible!
>>
>> Thanks and cheers,
>> Jason
>>

>> --
>> Archive:
>>
>> http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2010/03/1269012498971
>> questions.
>>

> --
> Archive:
> http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2010/03/1269013107271

> questions.

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano