• Communication commission discussion

Re: WEF Palestine communication and the BDS media maraton

de la part de chris williams on 13/10/2010 23:08
Companieros

Uneditted log of today's discussion will be attached, about alternative media
opportunities and tasks for WEF-Palestine.

I spoke with our Palestine friends this morning, and some of the media may be
a challenge for the Adelaide/Ramallah activity #505 Decentralised Education
workshop.

Feedback and comments would be helpful
chris
On Oct 12, 2010 01:58 PM, rita@... wrote:

> Dear friends
>
> Towards the WEF Palestine, we are in coordination with Stop the Wall
> for an initiative of shared mediatic maraton on BDS campagn (booked
> for november). Stop the Wall are drafting the call. We are just
> starting contacts with activist media like Altermondo, Ejoussour,
> Alai/Minga, Caros Amigos and others. And wsftv is already onboard for
> videos.
> Let's  Com Com participants to build this action together?
>
> For the WEF, we can take part in a workshop on this issue. Let's go to talk?
>
> An add question:
>
> How Com Com projects should to work together for the WEF comunication
> tools and initiatives?
>
> Rita

Revenir à la vue par date: par fil or A plat