• Communication commission discussion

Re: Re: WEF Palestine communication and the BDS media maraton

de parte de rita@... on 2010-10-14 02:58
Hi friends

Nice to exchange efforts, in remote or presential ways, we are working
to be there, for the workshop and to join the wef-palestine.org/media
coverages.

See you!

Citando chris williams <will0447@...>:

> Companieros
>
> Uneditted log of today's discussion will be attached, about alternative media
> opportunities and tasks for WEF-Palestine.
>
> I spoke with our Palestine friends this morning, and some of the media may be
> a challenge for the Adelaide/Ramallah activity #505 Decentralised Education
> workshop.
>
> Feedback and comments would be helpful
> chris
> On Oct 12, 2010 01:58 PM, rita@... wrote:
>>
>> Dear friends
>>
>> Towards the WEF Palestine, we are in coordination with Stop the Wall
>> for an initiative of shared mediatic maraton on BDS campagn (booked
>> for november). Stop the Wall are drafting the call. We are just
>> starting contacts with activist media like Altermondo, Ejoussour,
>> Alai/Minga, Caros Amigos and others. And wsftv is already onboard for
>> videos.
>> Let's  Com Com participants to build this action together?
>>
>> For the WEF, we can take part in a workshop on this issue. Let's go to talk?
>>
>> An add question:
>>
>> How Com Com projects should to work together for the WEF comunication
>> tools and initiatives?
>>
>> Rita
>>

> --
> Archive:
> http://openfsm.net/projects/communication-commission/lists/communication-commission-discussion/archive/2010/10/1287011334223
> contact
> communication-commission-discussion-manager@... for
> questions.

Regresar a vista por datas: Filado ou plano