• Communication commission discussion

Re: FW: Meeting Tomorrow [Fwd: Re: [Communication commission discussion] Virtual meeting before Dakar?]

from Jason Nardi on Jan 23, 2011 10:05 AM
Hi Chris, Mallory and all,

I unfortunately will be able to participate only to the first 30-40 min - I
need to leave for family matters at 4pm CET.  I'll be online a bit earlier
for people who need to be invited into the meeting.

Cheers,
Jason

Return to date view: threaded or flat